Monday, July 21, 2008

my poor boy ...



I "stuck" him into a dress I made to model it for the shop. but I LOVE this dress, I think it's the best thing I made yet. Lot's of labor went into it, but am really happy how it turned out. Oh, I added the link to my blog into my profile - if anyone is interested. I'm really starting to love to create/sewing - it's so fun to see how the final product turns out! Oh, here's a pix of Jakob in the dress - I made sure not to show his face, he'd be so embarrassed. I actually had to bribe him with a lollipop - LOL (I know it's only 8 in the morning and way to early for sweets, but I really wanted to see the fit of the dress and how it looks on a person!)

Mina and her Daddy went to the Artful Potter yesterday. She really wanted to go back (I took her there twice before) and she wanted to go with Daddy. Greg actually enjoyed painting a platter, and Mina did a princess piggy bank. Can't wait to see how they turned out. And since I didn't want Jakob be left out, I took him to the store in the morning, and he got another little train set. He played with it all day yesterday, and I hear it running downstairs. It's a Thomas and Friends train from Trackmaster. He actually got "Salty" the train with tracks and a crane.


Heute mal anders rum - Hab meinen kleine Jakob in ein Kleid gesteckt um zu shen wie es denn an 'ner person aussieht. Ist das Kleid nicht suess? Ich glab das ist das schoenste was ich bis jetzt gemacht hab. Um Jakob dazu zu bringen, dass Kleid anzuziehen, musste ich ihm nen Lutscher versprechen, Ja, es ist erst 8 Uhr in der frueh, aber dass wars mir wehrt!

Mina und Greg waren gestern beim "artful potter" - Mina und ich waren da schon bevor aber diesmal wollte sie mit ihrem Papa hin. Mina hat eine Prinzessin Spardose bemahlt und Greg einen Teller/Platte. Bin schon gespannt wie die aussehen. Man bemahlt die sachen dort, und dann brennen die die Farbe rein, und dann kann man's abholen. Und damit Jakob nicht wieder ausgelassen wird, sind wir in der frueh zum einkaufen. Er hat sich 'nen Thomas und Freunde Zug ausgesucht und hat damit den ganzen Tag gestern gespielt. Und jetzt "laueft" er auch wieder.

No comments: