Thursday, July 24, 2008

just me

and my little boy at home. Greg and Mina made it safe to Newfoundland to pay Grandpa a surprise visit for his 70th Birthday! Which is today, so Happy Birthday Grandpa Lou!!!!
I was happy that Greg decided to take her along, I knew she'll have a great time! I miss her, but the house is no nice and quiet! Jakob and I went to my friend Anqelique's house for Dinner yesterday and we had a playdate today, we are actually having a good time! I've decided to paint the upstairs Loft and hallway, will be a great surprise for Greg. I'm going out in the morning to get the paint! Picked out a nice soft brown (not in a pink hue though this time!)

Nur Jakob und ich sind im moment zuhause. Greg und Mina sind sicher in Neufundland angekommen. Sie besuchen Grandpa Lou fuer seinen 70. Geburtstag - und der ist heute!
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Grandpa Lou!!!!
Ich war froh dass sich Greg entschlossen hat Mina mitzunehmen, ich wusste dass es ihr bestimmt gefaellt. Sie fehlt mir, aber im Haus ist es jetzt schoen ruhig! Jakob und ich waren bei meiner Freundin Angelique zum Abendessen gestern, und heute hatten wir ein Playdate(freunde hier zum spielen). Hab mich entschlossen unser obergeschoss zu streichen, morgen frueh kauf ich die Farbe. Wird 'ne tolle Ueberraschung fuer Greg. Hab ne schoene leichte braune Farbe ausgesucht (und diesmal wirkts nicht wie pink!)

No comments: